Friday, July 8, 2011

d' McDonnely...

Hi...here I am again...

Today I'm going to show my scrapbook layout...
I made this scrapbook as ordered by a friend of mine...
The family picture was taken during the Chinese New Year... and yes... the dominant color will be absolutely red....






 Some decorations made by myself... 














It took me some time to finish the layout... since I had to find something to enrich some Chinese impressions....

Sorry for the delay... hope you like it...... :)



Paper: Simple Stories; Black cardstock; Moof; Webster's Pages Ladies & Gents & Trendsetter; Anna Griffin Francesca Collection
Prima Flower
Sizzix Die Cuts
Tim Holtz Tissue Papers
Stamps: My Minds Eye Lost & Found; Hero Arts
Spellbinder Dies
Stickles: Cotton Candy, Waterfall, Scattered Straw, Patina
Martha Steward Punch
Embossing Powder: Ranger, Antique Gold, Red; Zing, Butter & Red
Distress Ink, Fired Brick, Old Paper
Adirondack Alcohol Ink, Stream, Raspberry, Clover
Distress Crackle Paint Clear Rock Candy
Ranger Liquid Pearls Buttercup
Adirondack Dimensional Pearls Terracotta
Glossy Accents
Some embellishments








No comments:

Post a Comment