Thursday, July 28, 2011

you can be anything......

"the future belongs to those who believe in their dreams"

hi all....
below are my two scrapbooks of my daughter's certificates...

for the first scrapbook, I made it about a year ago. 
Sacca got her certificate as she obtained the best marks for all the main subjects at school.... 

Rather than keeping it just like that...I made the certificate into a scrapbook... added some pictures to commemorate the event...







Next is the certificate of Sacca's activity during year end holiday......
and I just got the chance to make it last month.....




For both scrapbooks I use some symbols to make them more meaningful....
Blue Ribbon : The Best
Owls : Wisdom
Books & Apple : Knowledge



We hope that when she grows up... she can explore what's the best in hers... believe in what she belief...reach the dreams that she dreams of...
be a person with a loving heart, wisdom and happiness......



{   How doth the little busy bee
Improve each shining hour
And gather honey all the day
From every opening flower

-Isaac Watts, "Devine Songs"  }







No comments:

Post a Comment