Sunday, September 25, 2011

altered project..memo pad..

Hi...
Happy Sunday all....!!
Today I'm going to post my altered project by making a decorated memo pad....
It's one of my daughter's favorite project that I used to make....

This time, I used Magnolia stamp as the main image, colored with Copic,  decorated with Prima Printery Paper Collection, Spellbinder Dies, Martha Steward Punch, Distress Inks, Sentiments from Fiskars, some straws and flowers made from corn husk...








I'd like to enter this to:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge, project using dies or punches - Simon Says ,,,,, Use Dies and/or Punches :-)
The Shabby Tea Room - Week #80 - 'Vintage White'


Thank you for peeking....


2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhhh how sweet is this memo pad!!! I love it!!!!Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is priceless!! I love your idea!! Lovely embellishments and I really love the black die cut behind Tilda. It's the perfect touch!!
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete