Sunday, September 25, 2011

vintage white card.....

Hello....again... :)
It's the second post today.....
I just got my new Hero Arts stamps set few days ago... and I came with the idea of making a card from the stamp set....





for the small squares, I stamped the images and embossed them with Zing embossing powder and colored with Distress Inks...
for the big butterfly, I embossed it Ranger Embossing Tinsel...
papers from Basic Grey...
cream ribbon....


I'd like to enter this card to:

Shabby Tea Room - Week #80 - 'Vintage White'

2 comments:

  1. What a uniques awesome card!!! Love it :-) Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful details, Shien Shien! So glad you joined us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete