Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blog Award...

Hi everyone...
a big thank you to sweet Karin for giving me the Leibster Blog Award...


What is the Liebster Blog award? Here is a quick explanation.   'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers (based on Google followers).



Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4. Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers.


and here are my chosen bloggers:

Thank you again Karin for the Award... and please visit my friends and give them some hugs...

:)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww... thank you!! You made my day! I'm very happy you like my cards because I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shien Shien, thank you SO much for my award - how sweet of you :-) I too are very happy that you like my blog and appreciate the lovely and encouraging comments that you leave me especially from such a talented lady as yourself.

    BIG {{{HUGS}}}
    Jocelyn
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halo Shien shien, thank you very much to giving me Liebster Award. Iam really appreciate and would like to share it with other friends.

    Hugs.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete