Monday, April 30, 2012

3 in 1

Hi everyone...
I just want to make a quick post of my 3 scrapbook layout for some classes...

for the first layout I used Bo Bunny papers and they come in a bright colors and I just want to make it some artsy layout... I played with gesso, Dylusion spray inks, some die cuts from Tim Holtz-Sizzix and stamp from dylusions by Dyan Reaveley and Tim Holtz









Second layout is for a kid's class... I used paper from Kaiser Craft and I just want to make clean and simple layout since it's for a kid's class
I had an idea to make a house out of the paper, doing some paper piercing for the decorations and played with crackle accents and glossy accents... and also using Hero Arts - Sizzix stamps & dies to embellished the layout, MFT dies









Third layout... I used papers from Bazzill Basic Papers the Wayfarer collections
making some bridges using a template from The Crafter's Workshop using Crackle Paste and colored with Paint Dabber;  using Sizzix, Spellbinder and MFT dies to add some decorations to the layout





thank you for peeking

hugs....

1 comment:

  1. I really love these layouts! They're so creative and I love all the pretty colours and details!

    ReplyDelete