Wednesday, May 30, 2012

live..love..laugh...

Good day all...
It's been a happy and busy day for me today...
The happy news is my daughter got her Academic Excellence Award from the school for her good achievement in some main subjects... so I need to go to the school early this morning to recieved the award...
Went back to my house, finished up a layout and then drove to Made With Love for a scrapbook class...
Got home by evening, having my dinner and the went to meet the doctor's appointment for getting my hepatitis vaccine... and now... sitting here updating my blog...

I'm sharing two layouts today

 First layout is using some papers from Little Yellow Bicycle..
I used some dies from Sizzix - Tim Holts, Spellbinder, MFT to embellish the layout
Template from The Crafter's Workshop
I also used some mediums from Studio Calico - Mister Huey's; Glimmer Mists; Glitter Glimmer; Crackle Paints, Stampendous embossing powder
Sentiments from Ali Edwards - Technique Tuesday






Second layout was for the kid's class using Echo Park Paper - Hello Summer collection
using some dies from MFT; 
added some crackle paints on the tree, branches and fence
added some glossy accents on the window to make a glass accent





...and that's all for today...
still have to work on my scheduled blog post and then I can take my rest for the night...
and I just feel like wanting to eat some more solid food...that's what I feel when I feel so exhausted... lol
thank you for peeking...
see you..


1 comment:

  1. Wooooow!!!! I'm in <3 with the fitst one!!!!!
    Second is also very beautiful!!!
    Hug, Celia.

    ReplyDelete