Thursday, July 19, 2012

sharing 2 layouts...

Hi all...
it's a bit cloudy today... but hope your day is as bright as a shining sun
I'm sharing my 2 scrapbook layouts today...

My first layout is using papers from Webster's Pages
I don't use much of mediums here, just a bit of gesso to soften the colors
played with some dies instead to embellished the layout








For the second layout, I used some paper collection from Kaiser Craft
added some texture by adding some bricks using The Crafter's Workshop template and medium paste
using some dies too to make the windows, flowers and some embellishments
also added some crackle paint to make some textures on the window and flowers and also some embossing powder for the other embellishments




...and...
that's my sharing today
thank you for peeking
hugs, Shien Shien








1 comment:

  1. AMAZING is all I can say!!!
    If you don't already, you should teach classes - I'd love to take MANY - absolutely adore your scrapbooking!!!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete