Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello there...!!

Hello there..!!
It's me with my new card that I did a couple days ago..
trying my hand on coloring the image from Mo's Digital Pencil - Make a Wish using Copic sketch markers


created a CAS card since I thought that she is so cute to stand alone & being the heart of the card
adding some banner using Echo Park patterned papers 
sentiments from Amy Tangerine - Yes Please Roller Stamp 
Dienamic dies for the pink note tab 



she is so cute & adorable, isn't she..?

that's from me today
thank you for visiting
..hugs..



Entering this to:







4 comments:

  1. Wow! She is perfectly colored! I'm your big fan! :) Love it, Shien Shien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decision to go with CAS style. This is nearly perfect for any Mo image and it simply showcases perfectly your outstanding colouring skills! Just awesome card!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil in my "Love" challenge.

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seeing more and more people go with just coloring on the card and man this is just GORGEOUS!!! I love it and really have to just try this. So glad for the inspiration. Thanks for playing along this week at Mo's

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete